NEW TO YOGA?
We understand coming to yoga can be intimidating, but don’t worry, we are here to make your experience AMAZING!
If you have any questions please call us at 859.879.0092 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s a few tips if it’s your first time coming to class:
1. Wear comfortable but fitted clothing, minimal perfumes/lotions, little to no jewelry/hats/accessories.
2. Arrive 10-15 minutes early to sign up, pay and get a spot for class. The studio will open 15+ minutes before class time.
3. Try to avoid eating at least 2 hours before a class.
4. Turn off your cell phone and remove your shoes before entering the studio, we have an area for you to leave your items during class.
5. Be mindful of others who may be meditating or relaxing before and after class. Enter the yoga room quietly and keep chatter to a minimum. We invite you to hang out in the waiting area if you would like to chat and have a cup of tea before or after class.
6. Listen to your body and have fun!