Studio Guidelines + Policies
Homegrown Yoga Policies:
Use the “+” icon to the right of the policy title to view the details.
1. Masks are worn at all times before and after classes.
2. We have limited prop availability (please bring your own!).
3. Preregistration is required for all classes and events.
4. Social distancing is practiced at all times.
5. We offer limited attendance for in-person classes.
6. The studio opens 10-15 minutes before class start time.
7. We use commercial grade disinfectants to keep things squeaky clean.
8. We offer virtual classes if you would prefer to practice from home!
– Pre-registration for all classes and events is required.
– Clients must book classes a minimum of one hour before class begins.
– Booking opens 48 hours in advance.
– If you are unable to attend a class that you have booked, please cancel online a minimum of three hours in advance to allow someone else to reserve the spot.
ONLINE SCHEDULE: In-person classes will have a corresponding Virtual Zoom Class listed on the schedule. Please be mindful as you register that you are signing up for the right class. Virtual classes (when viewing from the month or week) are in GREEN and are labeled “Virtual” and in-person classes are in PURPLE and are listed as the class style name.
If you sign up for a class and are placed on the wait list you will be notified via email and text message if a spot opens up. Please confirm your spot within one hour. Wait list confirmations will expire and go to the next person on the list. If not confirmed your unused pass will be returned to your account.
Guest Passes + Kids Perk
KIDS PERK: For the time being—given our current state guidelines—we are sorry to pause the in-studio Member’s Kid Perk. No children under 16 will be allowed in-studio until further notice. We encourage members to allow children to join in the live zoom classes if you wish! Children 16+ are eligible for joining classes using a member guest pass, drop in, class pass or purchasing their own membership.
GUEST PASSES: Please see our Guest Passes page on our website for details.
Member Perks + Details
All paid in full memberships memberships are not eligible for cancellation or refunds. All memberships are now month to month. This allows for cancellation — of monthly memberships only — at any time, provided there is written request made 30 days before your next payment is due. Failure to make contact 30 days prior to your next payment will result in the next month’s charge. All payments will be drawn on the first of each month. Any future memberships will be prorated from the day of sale to include the rest of the month. Each subsequent payment will be drawn on the first.
+ UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ON DEMAND VIDEO GALLERY
+ DISCOUNTS ON SELECT EVENTS
+ GUEST PASSES UPON REQUEST – ONE/MONTH, UP TO 5/YEAR
+ NO CONTRACT | CANCEL ANYTIME WITH 30 DAY NOTICE
Refunds + Cancellations
REFUNDS: All products and services sold by Homegrown Yoga are non-refundable. Only in the event of a special event cancellation are refunds optional. In those cases we can offer to refund your purchase back to your Homegrown Yoga account to be used for another purchase at our studio. If you sign up for an event or class that is canceled your pass will be returned to your account.
CLASS CANCELLATIONS: In the case of inclement weather or staff unavailability classes and events are subject to change with limited notice at Homegrown Yoga’s discretion. We aim to notify those registered of any changes at least one hour prior to class start time.
*If you are unable to attend a class that you have booked, please cancel online a minimum of three hours in advance to allow someone else to reserve the spot.