Homegrown Yoga Work Trade Membership
Interested in becoming a work trade member? Get the details here!
What is Work Trade?
Work trade is a way to earn classes at Homegrown Yoga in exchange for a commitment of your time. This program is for those who are passionate about yoga and interested in becoming more integrated into the Homegrown Yoga community.
What does a Work Trade Member do?
Work trade duties may include cleaning floors and other surfaces in the studio, cleaning and organizing props, trips to the laundromat, folding towels/blankets, restocking supplies, etc. You can expect to be occupied for the full duration of your shifts each week.
To be eligible for this program, you must:
- currently be (or recently have been) taking classes at Homegrown
- 18+ with reliable transportation
- be willing to work 3 to 4 hours per week
- commit to the position for at least 6 months
- be reliable, punctual and bring a positive energy to your work
In return, you will receive:
- unlimited monthly classes
- discounts on retail items at Homegrown’s Boutique
- discounts on select workshops/events
Limited work trade positions are available and positions are filled based on many factors. If you would like to be considered please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org